- What is your main purpose for the blog?
- What made you start blogging?
- What is it about economics that’s special to you?
- What are some of your passions/hobbies?
- The main purpose of this Blog is to help my generation be able to know about these common myths so that we won’t be duped by politicians who say they know what they’re talking about.
- I started blogging as a way to keep up my critical thinking in the offseason of NCFCA Debate.
- Initially, I wanted to go to law school, but that changed after I got No They Can’t for Christmas. In it, John Stossel presented such a good case for Libertarianism that I just had to read more. So I read Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell and by then I was hooked and I wanted to share what I learned.
- My favorite thing to do is probably play Legos with my younger brother. For all you haters out there… MORE FOR ME! Anyways we build all sorts of things from Skyscrapers to lego armies with tanks and battleships etc. I also LOVE the board game Axis And Allies.